- "Trend Analysis of Distance Education and Implications for Public Postsecondary Institutions"
by Jacquelyn Abromitis.
- "Some Technologies, Trends, and Price Break Throughs Offering Advantage to Teachers in the 21st Century"
by Palmer Agnew, Anne Kellerman, and Bernardo Torres.
- "The Art of Learning with Technology: Spiritual, Mystical and Paradoxical Memories of the Future"
by Alan Altany.
- "The Art of Letting Go: Using Groups Effectively Online"
by Bridget Arend.
- "Educating Health Care Professionals at a Distance: A Case Study of an Online Course"
by Danilo Baylen and Joan Glacken.
- "Learning from Hybridity: Lessons for a Present Future"
by Greg Beatty.
- "Problematizing the Borders of Academia"
by Michael Benton.
- "John Dewey's 'Educative Experience' and MOOs as Learning Environments"
by Bradley Bleck.
- "Identity and Presence in Web-based Courses"
by Anne Bliss.
- "Hybrid Instruction as a Learning Solution"
by Amy Braziller and Diane Hegeman.
- "Avatars, Teachers and Other Mythological Creatures: Use of Fictionalised Identities for Professional Development in Teaching and Learning Online"
by Claire Brooks and Carole McCulloch.
- "Online Alumni and Classified Community"
by Bruce Cheung and Henry Lin.
- "An Online Learning Community -- The Students' Perspective"
by Michael Coghlan and Vance Stevens.
- "From On Ground Face Time to Virtually Yours"
by Edward Coll.
- "Mr. C's MUVE LinC Project"
by Jeffrey Ferris Cooper.
- "Collaborative Group Work in OnLine Biology Courses"
by Thomas Danford.
- "Teaching Students to Publish Web Pages in a Writing Class"
by Rachelle Darabi and Deb Sewards.
- "Using Problem-based Learning in the Online Classroom: A Study of Collaborative Learning Groups"
by Vanessa Dennen.
- "The Ten Commandments of Success in CyberInstruction"
by Mary Dereshiwsky.
- "Evaluating with Technology: Spectacular Danger and Myth of the Future Learning"
by Cody Ding.
- "Internet Flashcards: Communication and Access"
by Osher Doctorow, Marlene Doctorow, and Sam Hopper.
- "Creating Virtual Learning Communities through Distance Learning Technologies: A Course Examined"
by Ernestine Enomoto and Lynn Tabata.
- "Providing a Learning-Centered Instructional Environment"
by Ruby Evans.
- "Online Resistance: Learning Learning Modalities while Studying the Short Story"
by John Fitzsimmons and Wendy O'Brien.
- "Teaching Technical Applications in a Text Environment: the Case of Teaching Cold Fusion Online"
by Robert Fulkerth.
- "Project Based Learning: Pros and Cons"
by Susan Gaer.
- "Uniting Europe: Tackling Employment Needs of People from Disability or Disadvantaged Groups through
by Ruth Garner, Margaret Dilloway, and Pearl Whiten.
- "Enabling Occupational Therapists and Physiotherapists to Engage in the Information Age"
by Ruth Garner, Irene Ilott, and Penelope Robinson.
- "Growing a Natural Classroom Dynamic on the Web"
by Julie Gibson and Philip Rutherford.
- "Sorting Out Different Expectations for Online Courses"
by Emily Golson.
- "Communicating Care in Online Courses: Rhetorical Strategies for Meeting Expressed Student Confusion and Frustration with Online Instruction"
by Daniel Gross and Vicki Burford.
- "Enabling People with the Greatest Need to Access the Best of What Is Available: Preparing Tutors, Therapists and Mentors to Use ICT to Deliver Services to People in Their Own Home"
by Sara Hendley and Jackie Waller.
- "Interpersonal Presence in Computer-Mediated Conferencing Courses"
by Lori Herod.
- "Looking Backward: Using the Past to Examine the Future"
by Denis Hlynka and Eric Crone.
- "Distance Education and Special Needs Students: Providing Access with Adaptive Technologies"
by Mary Hricko.
- "Electronic Publication: A New Medium with Emergent Editorial Issues"
by D. Michele Jacobsen and Charles Webber.
- "Virtual Games Real Learning: A Seriously Fun Way to Learn Online"
by Marie Jasinski and Sivasailam Thiagarajan.
- "Collaborating at a Distance: ESL Students as Members of Academic Learning Communities"
by Loretta Kasper.
- "Do-It-Yourself Creation of Internet Courses of Instruction"
by W. R. Klemm.
- "Pearson Education: Content Solutions and Educational Alliances"
by Paula Kefover.
- "Reading and Searching: Tools and Skills"
by Francois Lachance.
- "Who Are Our Learners? What Do They Expect From Us? An Evaluation Tale"
by Deb LaPointe.
- "What Is Ahead for New Technologies and Learning? Distance Education for Central Asia via the Internet"
by Veronica Lyaschenko.
- "Designing and Developing an Online Writing Course"
by Mark Mabrito.
- "Developing and Sustaining Online Communities for Teachers"
by Karen McComas.
- "Hosting Live Global Literary Sessions at DU MOO"
by Gloria McMillan.
- "Citizenship on the Internet"
by Joyce Meyer.
- "Comparison of Large-Class Instruction Versus Online Instruction: Age Does Make a Difference"
by Brian Miller.
- "Exercising Your Options with Computer Delivered Instruction for Physical Education Classes"
by Ron Morgan.
- "Helping Teachers to Develop as Online Facilitators"
by Nick Noakes.
- "VASE: The Virtual Assignment Server Environment"
D. Jason Nolan.
- "Adaptive Technologies for Special Learners"
by Mary Ellen Nourse.
- "Managing Online Communication with On-Campus Students"
by Barbara Nubile.
- "Teaching On-line: Lessons Learned from CUNY On-Line Project"
by Kwi Park-Kim.
- "Digital Equity in Online-enhanced Political Science Classes"
by Vincent Pollard.
- "Teaching Aristotle New Tricks: Building Ethos and Pathos--Audience Appeal into Web-Based Instruction"
by Libby Roeger.
- "The Innovation College--An Update"
by Jeannette L. Sasmor.
- "The Online Phenomena of Transformative Learning"
by Jan-Michelle Sawyer and Terri O'Fallon.
- "Distance Learning for Computer Information Students: What Works, What Doesn't"
by Judy Serwatka.
- "Teaching Japanese On-line"
by Satoru Shinagawa.
- "The Emerging Role of the Electronic Mentor"
by Jane Sisk.
- "Learning Partnerships in the Online Classroom: A Collaborative Design Model"
by John Stathakos and Lynn Davie.
- "Developing a Truly Interactive Undergraduate On-line Course"
Merilyn Taylor and Fred Biddulph.
- "Creating an Administrative/Educational Nexus for Language Learners Online: A Learning Community Born from Interactivity"
by Katherine Watson.
- "Strategies for Effective Use of Chat: When, Why, and How to Make It Work"
by Lisa Weber and Jennifer Lieberman.
- "Creating Significant Differences through Web Enhanced Courses"
by E. Marshall Wick.
- "ALT + CTRL + DEL = Successful Online Learning"
by Marguerite Will.
- "Community and Collaboration in Online English Composition"
by Frank Yurgens.
TCC Online Conferences
Kapi`olani Community College
University of Hawai`i